Home Kitchen WHITE GENERAL ELECTRIC SPECTRA STOVE WITH INDUCTION STOVE TO

WHITE GENERAL ELECTRIC SPECTRA STOVE WITH INDUCTION STOVE TO

0
WHITE GENERAL ELECTRIC SPECTRA STOVE WITH INDUCTION STOVE TO

The stove failed internally emiting a smell of burned electronics. It was caught very soon before becoming fatal, The heat vitrified the surounding insulation and blackened the wires and wire couplings. Although the wires were blackened no exposed wire or indiction of a short could be seen. The stoves saftey autolock of the door was engaged and the led display flickered from on to off in a pattern until the plug was pulled. No outward damage from the chord or chassis of the stove could visibly be seen until the service hatch was opened revealing what was described. The stove was not in use at this time and had not been used for several days prior. The stove had always been used as intended and worked properly until this incident. There were no injuries as it was caught very soon due to the loud electrical noises and intense toxic smells emitting from the stove, Have we been asleep this could have been fatal.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here