Home Home Maintenance and Structures TOP LOAD

TOP LOAD

0
TOP LOAD

Caller is reporting that her washer caught fire while in use. She stated that they noticed black smoke erupting from the back of the unit, they went outside and called the fire department. She stated that the fire department came out and took a fire report. She stated that they took the washer. The fire from the washer burnt the top of the dryer as well.

Calle stated that the fire damaged her garage where the unit was located and there is also smoke damages to the interior of her home.

The manufacturer was not contacted as yet.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here