My wife and I were hosting a patio gathering and the “Polywood Fire Pit Table” (Model CTF42N) unexpectedly blew out a tempered glass panel. Fortunately, our guests had just vacated the Fire Pit area about five minutes prior to the blowout. The propane gas fire pit had been burning on “low” for about two hours prior to the blowout. We are thankful that no one was near the Fire Pit when it exploded. The glass blew out one of the four panels. Glass was blown on to the table, chairs and the patio surface. Had people been sitting next to the Fire Pit when the explosion occurred, they surely would have been injured with sharp pieces of glass hitting their faces, upper body, arms and hands. We took pictures of the area, following the blowout, and again in the morning with daylight providing better images. The Fire Pit, as mentioned, had been operating on “low” for about two hours, and there was little to no wind (0 – 3 MPH).