Home Kitchen THIS IS A GE OPAL ICE MAKER

THIS IS A GE OPAL ICE MAKER

0
THIS IS A GE OPAL ICE MAKER

This is a General Electric opal ice maker. If you look on Amazon many people are complaining that it produces mold within a couple days of filling it with water. This can be poisonous for people to drink. I’ve tried to contact GE on multiple occasions and I can never get through, they contacted me via text I responded with all the information they requested still nothing. I believe this this ice maker should be recalled and our full purchase price refunded. I have to completely take it apart to clean it. It’s also black with mold inside every time I clean it you can actually smell the mold.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here