Frigidaire oven was not correctly assembled. A sheet metal screw was driven through a wire bundle. The wiring was part of the 120VAC circuit for the oven igniter. The screw tore the insulation on the wire. This caused the 120VAC to short into the stoves metal chassis. The short circuit resulted in my receiving an electrical shock. The oven does not work when turned on. The igniter will glow due to the short allowing that part of the electrical circuit to function but not the gas valve. If the short circuit had occurred in the other half of the circuit it may have caused the gas valve to receive power without the ignitor running which would have filled my home with natural gas.