The product is the Masterbuilt Gravity Series® 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker.
My mother warned me that hers (she has one as well) caught on fire due to a grease fire with no prior warning – I guess there was grease somewhere she couldn’t see to clean. Tonight, I had the same thing happen. The grill started as usual, I went inside to prepare the meat, and then I saw smoke from the window. I checked on my phone and the grill was set for 450 degrees, but was reporting that it was around 650 degrees. I ran outside with a fire extinguisher, since flames were coming out of the back of the grill.
Luckily, I did not have to use the fire extinguisher, but it was a worrying experience that this grill can catch on fire so quickly.