I am a young mother who purchased a foam play mat from The House of Noa. This company markets play mats specifically to babies, children, and toddlers as a safe surface to play on. My seven-month-old son was playing on the play mat and managed to peel off a section of the pattern the company prints on the top of the mat. He then put it into his mouth and started choking. I rushed to fish the piece of the pattern out of his mouth and was able to get it out using my finger as a hook. I had no idea that the pattern could come off and there is no warning on their website. After researching online I found that other parents dealt with the same issue and yet received no warning from the company.