Caller stated that her spouse placed some hot cooked food into the glass container and it immediately shattered causing injuries. She stated that the glass pieces shattered everywhere in the room and her spouse stepped on a piece of glass causing minor laceration to his left foot. She stated that the piece of glass was removed with tweezer and peroxide was used to clean the wound.
Caller stated that the label stated that the product can withstand 425 degree temperature but it was at room temperature and not placed in the oven.
Caller stated that she has left voice messages for the past 2 days but there has been no response.
Caller feels that this product is unsafe and should be reported.