Home Home Maintenance and Structures GENERATOR

GENERATOR

0
GENERATOR

Caller stated that the generator cause CO poisoning. She stated that she was advised that the generator which is outside in the yard near to her bedroom is located too close because there are vents leading to her bedroom.

Caller stated that she was taken to [REDACTED] Hospital in New Orleans LA by ambulance, where she was treated and released.
She stated that the generator was installed in 2014 but this was the first time she had used it so long. She stated that it was in use for about 3-4 days.
Caller stated that she requested that the store she purchased it from that they removed it but they informed her that the generator was no longer in their system and they could not provide a resolution. Caller feels that the generator is a safety hazard and should be reported.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here