We rent a Hot and Cold Water Cooler from Crystal Rock and it started a fire in our home
We lost two pets in our house fire. Was devastating to loose them.
This was a fire started in our home by a water we rent from Crystal Rock. We lost
everything we owned and our whole house had to be gutted and rebuilt. This happened
11/27/2021 and we still are not in our home as of now 10/6/22. Our home sustained
extreme damage and the loss of our two beloved pets is still extremely bad. You can contact
me anytime.[REDACTED] [REDACTED]