Home Kitchen ELECTRIC KETTLE

ELECTRIC KETTLE

0
ELECTRIC KETTLE

2/15/2022: The consumer sustained a burn to her hand, while lifting the product by the handle.
Over the past few months, she has sustained burns to the area between her hand and wrist, when steam escapes from the kettle. Somehow steam escapes from an area of the pot and burns the holder’s wrist. She’s had approximately 5 of these incident. She tried wearing an oven mitt to prevent further injuries.

9/22/2022: The consumer called the manufacturer and reported the matter to their rep. (name unavailable). The rep. told the consumer that they could not do anything unless they had a receipt number. The consumer offered the information from the product, but the rep. said they could not do anything with that information. The consumer said it was a gift, but the rep. did not offer anything else.

Also called before this time no response

Rx. treatment was done at home.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here