We plugged our [REDACTED] into our 240 v power [REDACTED] charger, which had been installed by an electrician and permitted by the city. After charging for 3% the charging stopped. The circuit breaker appeared to have blown. When my electrician arrived to fix the issue he discovered that the circuit breaker had not blown but had actually caught fire and burned the fuse box. The electrician explained it should never happen and appears to be a defective product. He has seen numerous other Eaton circuit breakers fail, when used with electric vehicles, but this is his first experience with one causing a fire.