Home Clothing and Accessories CHILDREN’S SHOES

CHILDREN’S SHOES

0
CHILDREN’S SHOES

The consumer indicates that her twenty month-old son was playing with his shoes when he lifted the sole exposing its three- button battery pack and swallowing one of them. The consumer took her child to the emergency room and after running some tests was told that because it was only one small battery that he should be fine and that they should let him pass it.

The consumer contacted the Manufacturer and explained the situation; the representative she spoke to offered a one-hundred dollar refund however the consumer did not accept it. The consumer was informed that the batteries are now made bigger but this is even more concerning to the consumer as they could become lodged in a child’s throat.

The consumer states that the shoes were only worn two or three times.

The consumer plans on keeping the shoes for at least the next thirty days in case an investigation ensues.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here