I won a small votive style candle in a glass container hand made by [REDACTED] owner of Tranzformations a Center for Spirit [REDACTED] in a raffle. The candle had a large piece of jet stone, which is a type of coal and it will and does burn. When I used the candle it turned into a torch after a short while caused by the wax soaked jet. It caused a nasty fire in my home while giving off billowing stinking black smoke. I was burned on my hands putting out the fire and some minor damage to done to the surroundings. This could have been much worse if I had not been RIGHT there when it happened. I called Tranzformations to complain about this and the owner, [REDACTED], ignored my phone calls for several weeks. When I finally did speak with her, she told me it was my fault and that I should expect such things when burning her candles and that her customers know this. This is truly an out rage. Somebody is going to get hurt or killed by her carelessness. I feel I have done everything I can do and I hope filing this report will help.